- Have the ability to perform in design and construction phases; programming, schematic design, design development and construction design under supervisor guideline and collaborate for the approval.
- Plans project layouts, devise the project work plans and make revisions as and when need arises.
- Co-ordinate the efforts of all parties involved in the project, which include consultants, contractors, sub-contractors and laborers
- Provide both architectural and interior design conceptual drawings for various projects
- Provide special services pertaining to 3D presentation based on experience with advanced software programs such as AutoCad, Adobe software package, Revit, Rhino and 3ds Max.
- Prepare information re: design, specification, materials, color, equipment, estimated costs, and construction time.
- Prepare scale drawings and contract documents for contractors.
- Represents clients in obtaining bids and awarding construction contracts.
- Submit all work to the senior Architect for approval.
- Minimum of master’s degree in architecture (MArch).
- Must be a self-starting, service-oriented individual with good teaming skills and high intelligence.
- Must be a skilled problem solver in both design and technical aspects of the architectural profession, capable of critical thinking and the creation of comprehensive solutions.
- Have the ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.